Enerdrive’s all new DC to DC Battery Charger is here!
For almost two years we have been designing, testing and tweaking this product to deliver the best possible solution that the Australian market has been repeatedly been asking Enerdrive for.
The requests began when we released our own Smart Battery Charger range, the ePOWER charger. This line is now coming up to almost two years in the market place and has proven to be a very reliable platform that offers a number of unique features for our customers in their battery charger requirements.
Designing our charging algorithms to meet the current major battery manufactures spec’s, we took the DC battery charger part of the ePOWER charger and instead of making it run from 240vac, we replaced the AC input with two DC inputs for a true DC only system. The last two years has shown us just how much in demand the Australian market is looking for a multiple source charging system, and with the ePOWER DC2DC system we will deliver.
Some key features of the ePOWER DC2DC Battery Charger system:
- Two totally independent DC Inputs for both engine and solar regulation charging one house battery bank output.
- DC M6 screw terminals that will allow for large battery cable connection between all sources.
- A dedicated Maximum Power Point (MPPT) solar regulator
- The same battery algorithms as included on our AC mains ePOWER battery charger including a specific lithium charging profile.
- 30A output up to 40+°C with thermo controlled fan cooling.
- Fully programmable LCD display to show which source is charging the battery along with charger status, voltage and amperage.
- Standard temperature sensor included in charger for more accurate battery charging.
DC to DC Battery Chargers In Stock Now
Designed to meet the rugged demands of Australian conditions and delivering multiple source charging for DC systems.