Spectra Cabo 10,000 Watermaker 1,575 LPH on 3.5kW
The Spectra Cabo 10,000 is an extremely energy efficient reverse osmosis desalination plant designed for Marine applications.
This unit can desalinate seawater water using just a fraction of the energy of conventional small plants. In fact, the
Spectra Cabo system is so efficient that it can reduce the size and the wattage requirement of the onboard generator
plant. This unit is built using Spectra’s revolutionary and proprietary new Spectra SP-20 Pearson Pump.
The Spectra Cabo 10,000 has a microprocessor based control system for fully automated control and monitoring. Water piping
connections are made with flex hose and “camlock” fittings for ease of installation and service.
The Spectra Pearson Pump is a breakthrough pump design. This unique high pressure pump combines feed stream pumping and energy recovery into a single unit. The “Energy Recovery” feature of the Pearson Pump takes the energy entrained in the brine reject stream from the RO membranes and recaptures it, dramatically increasing the overall efficiency.
The system does not require continuous monitoring and pressure adjustment as it stays inherently in balance at all times, providing a constant product flow and recovery ratio. The product flow can be controlled via the variable speed drive to the motor.
Having a set recovery ration prevents operators from tampering with the recovery ratios and damaging the membranes. The Spectra Pearson Pump is manufactured from engineered composites and super duplex stainless steel for extreme corrosion resistance.
The Cabo 10,000 is customizable and Spectra can design a complete operating system to suit your specific needs.
- The Spectra Pearson Pump is the most energy efficient desalination pump of its size on the planet! As little as a tenth of the power required!
- The Spectra Pearson Pump is integrated with Spectra’s exclusive oil filtration system for extended service periods.
- Available with a microprocessor based controller with keypad display to monitor and control all functions.
- Readouts include digital based flow and pressure as well as filter condition and operational hours.
- A conductivity controller monitors product water quality. and automatically rejects poor product water on startup.
- A high quality diversion valve with manual bypass is standard.
- Tank switches can be integrated to automatically start and stop the system.
- Soft start motor speed control with external heat sink capable of operating in hot engine rooms.
- Fixed recovery ratio prevents operator from tampering with recovery.
- Service ports integrated into the system for ease of maintenance.
- Five micron Spinring™Industrial prefilter set protects the membranes.
- Water delivery and pretreatment is vessel specific and willbe engineered for your particular application.
- Multimedia filters and Ultra filtration options are available from Spectra.
- Rugged 304 Stainless steel welded frame.